Thursday, March 8, 2018

Mixed Greens

These greens are so flavorful that I ate them up like candy. Too bad the kids complain about everything and think that the texture of greens is so bad they are going to dye when they eat them.



I'll give you the recipe first: 

3 baby bok choy
1 bag of mixed greens from Trader Joe's (kale, spinach and swis chard) - if you don't have a Traders in your area, just pick up some of these greens and you will have to do more chopping.
5 cloves garlic (minced)
2 T olive oil
1-2 T balsamic vinegar
1/4 c water


1. Sauté the garlic in the olive oil on medium heat till it starts to simmer a little, don't let it burn.


2. Add the greens and cook till almost wilted about 1-2 mins.
3. Add the water and vinegar and cook till the liquid is completely reduced and serve. They are so taste, you don't need salt and pepper. Serve with a yummy, healthy, and organic protein.

Then watch your kids be all dramatic when they are eating like this:


And this:


I know, I am a horrible mom that I feed my kids this awful stuff. But that's what happens when your dad practices Functional Medicine! I hope yours enjoy it more then mine.

Kristen and Premier IFM

No comments:

Post a Comment