Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Perfect Day

A perfect day with my favorite people!


I love this beach! It's so peaceful.


The kids have so much fun making their tracks and bridges in the sand.


Mr. C's board surfs! :-)




One reason this beach is so peaceful is because all the people there are in the water, not on the sand.


It's so nice to see such clean sand. The people that go to this beach really care about it. You will often see people walking along picking up trash. My kind of place!



So sweet.



The reason this beach is so empty on the sand is because it's such a long trek to get down there. But it is SO worth it! Here is the bike ride home. I didn't know the picture was being taken so I don't have it to actually give you a big one.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, now I'm in a beach mood. I might have to go to Santa Cruz soon :-)
    Your photos are adorable!

    ReplyDelete