Monday, October 31, 2011

My little Pirate

I was so not into Halloween until today this year. I just don't know why. Maybe because Mr. C doesn't ever want to dress up and if I'm not dressing up, what fun is that. But, today was C's class party. He choose to be a pirate, I didn't want to spend a lot of money, so I got some pants from the Goodwill and cut them, cut an old t-shirt, got a little fabric and pirate accessories.

This is what we came up with between, little C, Mr. C and I.


Doesn't he look so mean? He's trying.


Here is our Witches Brew. One of the other room mom's does this every year. I just loved it. It's just a chunk of dry ice and hot water. You have to keep adding to it, I think 10 lbs last about an hour.


Here is my pirate in plain clothes. He needs to shave still.


Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment