Here is a close up of the top, all pealy and yucky.
Here are the drawers.
The whole table was really weathered. We decided to spray paint the black parts black and stain the top.
Here is it half sanded, already looking better.
Now, ready for the stain. It already looks so much better!
I kept some of the old paint on the edges to give it more of an older antiqued look. It didn't quite turn out the way I wanted, but not bad for a free table.
We also got new knobs for the drawers.
I love the color of the stain on the top!
Much better then before. Now I have a table to work on my sewing projects. I can cut standing up instead of criss cross apple sauce.