Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Demo - Day 1

Yay, we got our key!!!


First thing, carpet!


My little helper, he works hard and loves doing it.


Tack strips are a pain.



Can you smell that through the computer?


Look at the amount of animal urine on that carpet I am holding! The next day when I got in my car, I couldn't figure out why I could still smell it. I had showered, double washed and I had clean clothes on. Then I realized, I didn't wash my shoes. The smell is in my shoes!


One of our new neighbors' (already a friend) brought us left overs from their dinner. Yum! Thanks Sarah!


Nails and staples, what a pain!


Lots of trim...


Break time.


Stay tuned for Day 2! Lots of progress.

2 comments:

  1. oh man, that carpet is NASTY. If you can't train your pet to go in a litter box they need to be outside....UGH gross!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm going to love watching this house become something special. I'm glad you're documenting it. And hopefully I'll get to see it with my own eyes soon! Send me your address (if you get a chance) on facebook or something so I can look it up and see how close we will be :)

    ReplyDelete