Monday, February 15, 2016

Wheat and Cow's Milk Free Chicken Parmesan

Since little C and I were tested for food sensitivities, we have had to say good bye to some of our favorite foods. It has taken some time, but I have found ways to recreate a few of them. I had a craving for some good Italian food and I have really been missing the cheese. So, I set out to make some good ol' Chicken Parmesan.

I started with this Hunt's tomato sauce that I bought quite a while ago and added some Wild Tree seasonings to make a spaghetti sauce. I love that this sauce is in a box and not a can.




I pounded the chicken flat.


Dipped it in egg...


Then I dipped it in the Ian's Panko Gluten Free Bread Crumbs mixed with some sheep cheese and seasonings. By clicking on here you can see them on Amazon.


After that I pan browned both sides.



Then I put the chicken in a pan with the sauce and Sheep Romano another cheese I can't find the name of. It is a lighter flavor like mozzarella.


These are my absolute favorite noodles. If I get any other quinoa noodles, they have corn flour and we can not have corn in my house. These Brown Rice, Quinoa noodles also have the best texture to them, just like drum wheat noodles.


Sadly, I don't have a finished product picture. The dinner was so good we all ate it all up. I was very happy to have a yummy pasta and cheesy dinner without all the stomach ache.

No comments:

Post a Comment