Sunday, September 18, 2011

Craft Organization

My craft shelf has been driving me crazy. It would be amazing to have a nice and neat organized craft room, but I have my shelf in my room and my sewing machine in the living room. Luckily my wonderful husband doesn't mind.

Here is what the shelf looked like before:


Notice the big pile on the top, that is old clothes that I haven't decided what to do with yet. The rest is just a mess!

Now look! Yes, the big pile on the top is the same, I just couldn't get to that. Maybe I will have lots of new underwear soon. Some things I sew just don't get shown on this blog. So, I haven't posted in a while, I've been sewing private stuff. :-) Anyway...


Look closely, the bottom is so nice and neat. All piled up, but I can see everything now.


Remember the before?


That basket shelf was getting a little messy too, but much better now.


Now, I can sew. I have a few projects in line.

No comments:

Post a Comment