Saturday, June 25, 2011

Father's Day

I know, I know, it's way past Father's Day. But we were on vacation so we didn't do my husband's present until this week. Two years ago we started a little tradition for Father's Day. I got my husband those little stones that you can make and put hand prints in them. He loved them and I told him we can make the stones every year and eventually have stepping stones throughout our garden with the kids hand prints as they grow. At the time we didn't have a garden, but he loved the idea.

Here is the first one, yes I know, it's a horrible picture...


Here is our second one...


Now we are ready to do this years.


The kids love doing these. They were so excited.


It's so cool, each year we can see how much bigger C and L's little hands are. I love little baby/kid hands. They are so cute. I wish I can keep them little forever. At least I get to see how little they were each year as they grow.


What little artists I have.


Yes, my husband gets something special from me too. But this is something we look forward to every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment