Saturday, February 26, 2011

Stylish Blog Award







I am so new to this that I had no idea what the Stylish Blogger Award was. I wasn't even quite sure how to pick up the little button. Well, maybe it's not a button since when you click it, it doesn't take you somewhere. Anyway, it is actually pretty neat. It means someone else actually likes my blog. I am so grateful. Quiltfrog awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award. Thank you, Quiltfrog!! Since I got here is what I have to do...


1. Link back to the person that gave it to you.
2. Share 8 things about myself.
3. Pay it forward.

So, here are my 8 things...

1. God comes first in my life.

2. I am married to my best friend. Actually, my husband truly gives meaning to the word best friend.

3. I love to garden & cook the food I grow.
4. I love to backpack, hike and snowboard.

5. I love country music, I blast the music in the car with the kids and sing at the top of my lungs.
6. I have a biodiesel car.

7. My kids were born at home by choice.




8. I am a doula


Last, here are 8 Blogs I love, they inspire me either spiritually or creatively.


1. Sewmuchado
2. Bring the Rain
3. Homemaker on a dime
4. These Pilgrim Days
5. This Mama Makes Stuff
6. From an Igloo
7. I'm Mama, Hear Me Roar
8. Made by Rae

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for putting me on here. That's the first time someone's put my blog on a "list" of any kind. Makes me feel a little special. I love the jersey knit cardigan you made, by the way, and you are as gorgeous as always :)

    ReplyDelete