Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cabinets are Finished!

Wow! That took a lot of paint. Those cabinets were a pain to paint. It sure looks better though. Now I just have to do the doors.

Remember this...


It went to this after a coat of primer and paint...


Nope, never could get the doors off. The bottom ones turned out so much better because they were flat when I painted.  They also took less coats.

After 1 coat of primer and 3 coats of paint we have fresh white cabinets...


Just look at those ugly handles! Wow, 70's. But, we are not going to buy new handles. I keep checking craigslist for free listings hoping to find something I can use. But, just painting it white looks worlds better. Next up, the doors on the bedrooms and bathrooms. I am going to have to barrow my father-in-law's paint sprayer for that project. Then the huge living room. I can't wait for that one. I cleaned a part of the wall yesterday and it left a big white spot where I cleaned. Ew!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment