Thursday, April 28, 2011

Girl it Up

At my MOPS group, we do a yearly Baby Boutique. It's so much fun, everybody brings stuff they don't use anymore and we divide it into $1 and $5 items. Most of the $1 stuff is 3 items for a dollar like clothes or toys. $5 items are big things like strollers, high chairs, jumpers, etc. We do it during a MOPS meeting and each table gets 5 minutes to shop. So, it's pretty fair. The first table obviously gets first pick, but they only have 5 minutes. Well, I was in the room helping with running it and one of the moms that has infant twin girls was debating this shopping cart cover.


I told her, it's cute and could go girl or boy. She wanted it to look more girly. I said, "That would be easy, just get some ribbon and sew it on." She didn't quite know if it would be that easy, so, she asked if I could do that part...


This is what she brought me.


And this is what I did...


Not so boring anymore. I like the way it turned out. I hope she does too! Of course I had to add a little pouch. What shopping cart cover is complete without a pouch for toys and pacifiers?

Kristen

I'm linking with:

No comments:

Post a Comment