Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Yellow

My bestfriend's little girl LOVES yellow. So, I thought it would be cool to give her a hand made, yellow present for her birthday. I wasn't blogging at the time, this was when I would take pictures on my phone and e-mail them to her. Therefore, all I have are camera phone pictures.


I went to the thrift stores to see what I could find in yellow and found this shirt. I thought it would be perfect to make one of those shirt-tutu things. That is my attempt at it. Not bad for dress-up. The purse on the other hand is pretty cool. I wish I had more pictures of that. It really turned out cute.


This picture is so tiny because the quality is so bad, but I wanted to give you an idea of what it looked like. I lined it with some bright yellow flannel I happened to have on hand.

It was so much fun making this hand made gift and because it was all yellow, the little girl loved it. Now, if I see cheap, cute, yellow fabric I buy it for her next birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment